- Shipping fees are based on the destination, size and weight of your item(s) and include a small fee for insuring the full value of your item(s) against possible theft or damage while in transit.
- You can calculate your estimated shipping fee for any product by clicking on the ‘Calculate Shipping’ link on our product list and product detail pages. If you’re logged in and have previously placed an order with us, your zip code will be saved. If you are not logged in, just enter your zip code or country to get a shipping cost estimate. (You will have the option to upgrade your shipping to a different service during the checkout process.) The shipping calculator is available in the Shopping Cart as well so that you can calculate the shipping costs for your full order before you begin checking out. If you select a different shipping method during checkout your actual shipping cost may be higher.
- Select products qualify for free shipping.
We work with multiple carriers to offer you different shipping options. UPS is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose FedEx or US Mail (US only). Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
- DJ 2nite’s preferred method for Free shipping
- Delivered by UPS
- Longer internal processing time
- Delivery time – Up to 8 days
- Signature may be required
- DJ 2nite will ship your order in the most cost effective method.
- Delivery time up to 8 business days.
- Tracking may be limited.
- Tracking available 24-48 hours after the package has been shipped.
- Delivery confirmation only.
- Delivery not available to P.O. Boxes.
- Signature may be required.
- Guaranteed delivery time.
- A signature may be required upon delivery (at the discretion of the UPS delivery driver and depending on your location). Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from UPS.
- If you have a UPS account you can enter your account number on our Shipping Method page during Checkout and you will not be charged any shipping fees by DJ 2nite. Account numbers will be verified with UPS. (Only available in the U.S.)
- A signature may be required upon delivery (depending on your location and at the discretion of the FedEx delivery driver). Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from FedEx.
- If you have a FedEx account you can enter your account number on our Shipping Method page during Checkout and you will not be charged any shipping fees by DJ 2nite. (Only available in the U.S.)
US Postal Service (US only)
- DJ 2nite only ships to physical street addresses and cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up. Delivery times vary by destination, and is not guaranteed. Tracking of packages have some limitations.
Truck/Air Freight (US only)
- Overweight and/or oversized items (example TVs) can only be shipped by common carrier.
- Please allow 5-8 business days for delivery to the 48 contiguous states and 10-14 days for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- For delivery to the inside of your home or business, please call our Sales Department at (419) 318-8920 to arrange this. (Available for first floor only.)
DJ 2nite White Glove Deluxe (US only)
- White Glove service is offered on select TVs so you can avoid the hassle and inconvenience of setting up your LCD or plasma entertainment center. Trained delivery professionals will carry your TV into any accessible room of your home, remove and dispose of the packaging, and place the TV on your table or A/V furniture. (Please be sure your furniture is assembled and ready in advance.) The White Glove folks will contact you to arrange a convenient appointment. White Glove Delivery is available across the country. This set-up service does not include installation. Additionally, some flat-panel TVs include a pedestal stand that requires assembly by the customer – the delivery crew is not responsible for this assembly.
Canadian Shipping via Purolator (Coming Soon)
- DJ 2nite will soon offer ground service into Canada via Purolator. To expedite the entry and customs process, DJ 2nite consolidates all Purolator shipments daily into Canada. When shipping with Purolator, DJ 2nite is the Importer of Record as a Non-Residential Importer (NRI) into Canada. Duties and Taxes are therefore the responsibility of, and are paid by, DJ 2nite. DJ 2nite will charge the customer a fee equivalent to the duties, tax, and other applicable cross border fees at the time of order. Once you have paid DJ 2nite, your merchandise will be delivered to you without interruption.
- All orders are imported to Canada as casual goods and are subjected to Provincial Sales Tax (PST). If you are a business or corporation or otherwise exempt from duties/tax, please contact the DJ 2nite customer service department to obtain documentation to file a claim for reimbursement.
- We only ship to physical street addresses, not P.O. Boxes
- Shipping and billing address information can be saved or edited in the My Account section
International Customers (Coming Soon)
- We will soon offer shipping worldwide (EXCEPT to Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, North Korea, and Uganda).
- For shipments to Russia, the maximum order value (including shipping charges) is 5000 Rubles per shipment.
- Oversized items that don’t fit Parcel Services standards will be shipped via Air Freight Forwarder via Door-to-Airport or Door-to-Door service, depending on your location. The carrier will call you to inform you of your delivery method.
- We reserve the right to block certain products from being shipped outside of the US, based on manufacturer restrictions.
- Shipping and billing address information can be saved or edited in the My Account section.